It’s our job, passion, and commitment to you to help you hear, allowing you to reconnect and enjoy what matters most. When we talk about your hearing, it’s essential that we make sure we’re doing ours. So what does this mean to us and, in turn, to you?
We love the Pemco Insurance slogan, “We’re a lot like you. A little different.” Here are the top ways we feel we are, well, a little different from the other hearing care providers out there. This difference is key to helping you hear now and in the years to come.
- We’re local. We are locally owned and operated. We are part of your community and proud of it!
- We are focused on you. We take the time to understand the way you live, your personal hearing needs, and your better-hearing goals.
- A hearing care professional is essential for success. Alone your hearing aids are just hearing aids, but in the hands of a professional, they are the key to a better way of life.
- We work with respected partners across the country. With AGXchange, you get the same great hearing care while traveling that you’d expect from us — at no extra cost.
- We are committed to professional education and development. Our providers and front office staff attend trainings throughout the year, so we can ensure we are giving you the highest level of care.
- You will always be fit with state-of-the-art technology. We work with the world known manufacturers to offer a complete lineup of the most technologically advanced hearing systems available.
- We believe patient education is essential. We provide educational materials designed by the country’s top providers to give you all the answers you need to make informed choices about your hearing care.
- You can count on accurate diagnostic testing. Our advanced diagnostic examinations are thorough and accurate, providing the most comprehensive picture available of which sounds and listening environments are particularly challenging for you in your desired lifestyle.
- We work to ensure you’re happy. We use the most advanced fitting methods available to ensure that your devices are comfortable and provide you with maximum clarity.
Well, that’s enough about us for now — let’s get back to you. Contact us today to take action on your better-hearing goals!